Monday, April 30, 2012

the countdown

I'm 34 weeks today, and can hardly believe it.

Sometimes I can't even remember what life was like before I was pregnant.
Was I ever actually able fit into my clothes,
 sit comfortably at church,
 breath,
or leave the house without Malox??? 


Even though 90% of the time I look forward to not being pregnant,
there are a few things I know I will miss...

Having the excuse to eat whatever I want, whenever I want,
The instant friendship that occurs between me and other pregnant women, 
(similar to that of truck drivers and/or bus drivers)
Brandon's eagerness to rub my feet and back,
The encouragement of weight gain,
The constant comparison of my baby's size to that of different items in the produce department,
(this week she's a large cantaloupe)
and most importantly
The excuse to shop on a weekly basis because I can't fit into last weeks pants,
or shirts,
or shoes.

238 days down
only 42 to go!