Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Avery Mae


Ok so I've been a bad blogger the past few months.
I could use Avery as an excuse, 
but the truth is I take about a trillion pictures of the girl every day
which means I'd be blogging for pretty much the rest of my life.
So.........
We put together a little slide show of the last 3 months.
I've watched it about 475 times now, and it still makes me smile.

I love my Avery girl!

*
WARNING: If your name is Denise and you are my mother there's about a 97% chance that you will cry while watching this video.


7 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

or if your name is Becca you will cry like a baby! Beautiful!

sherron said...

My name is not Denise but there is 100% chance that I cried! We love this happily ever after story!

Denny and Denise said...

My name IS Denise and I am crying like a girl...I love that little girl and her little girl and the man in their life.

Janie Mann said...

You guys did an amazing job on the movie and miss Avery Mae! Miss you guys and love you.

Jashley said...

97%? That was pretty generous! What a sweet family-that little girl is SOOO loved!

Phill and Jessica said...

How do you make this?! And why wasn't the warning posted to all? I definitely cried! :-D Hope all is well in California! Love you guys!

Denny and Denise said...

Dad and I just watched it again...and I still have a tear in my eye...just love it and her...and you.