Monday, October 29, 2012

photo contest

Dear people who read my blog, 
(aka my parents and in-laws)

We (ok mostly me) entered this cute picture of Avery into a Halloween photo contest.
The grand prize is an awesome stroller that I really really really need (ok want).
They have daily winners that then go on to compete for the grand prize, the awesome stroller.
So if you have a minute today, we (ok me) would love it if you voted for our Little Red Riding Hood!
If she wins I promise to give you a really fast ride in her new stroller 
followed by the best high five of your life!

(go here to vote)


Thanks so much, 
Love Avery's Momager

ps: mom+manager=momager. 



3 comments:

Denny and Denise said...

I love this picture...I love her little hands..she is so beautiful.

Papa D said...

The look on her face is fantastic. Deep thoughts!

Jessy said...

I love your blog, it is SO cute!!