Tuesday, August 27, 2013

random

Just a bunch of randomness....

1. My celebrity crush is Tom Selleck. Is that weird? Am I a 40 year old woman? Seriously though if you've seen Three Men and a Baby and or Three Men and a Little Lady,  then you know what i'm talking about.

2. I never use dish towels. Never ever. I don't like them. They gross me out. So I use like 100 paper towels and clorox wipes a day. Sorry Ozone.

3. Brandon and I eat chips and red pepper hummus every single Sunday when we get home from church. I have no idea why we started this tradition but let me tell ya...if we come home from church to an empty hummus container...oh man its a sad sad day.

4. I make Brandon dance with me to the ending credits of the movies we watch. He loves it (he  hates it). It might seem kinda ridiculous but its actually really fun and we usually end up laughing hysterically with (at) each other. Poor Avery is going to grow up thinking that all families do this and will humiliate herself when she gets up to dance after watching a movie at a friend's house.

5. I've been reading the book Call the Midwife and am now completely obsessed with how women had children before epidurals, ultrasounds or even hospitals. Sometimes late at night I want to discuss pregnancy and child birth with Brandon. He loves it when I do this and contributes a lot of his thoughts and feelings.

6. I don't really love Julia Roberts. She's fine I guess, but I definitely prefer Sandra Bullock. My favorite movie of all time is While You Were Sleeping. My second favorite is Apollo 13. Third is
Troop Beverly Hills.

7. My dad makes the best toast EVER. I know you're probably thinking that toast it toast. Believe me I used to feel the same way. I don't know what he does, but its just tastes better than everyone else's.

8. Miley Cyrus should be grounded for a very, very long time.

9. Brandon and I play card games a lot. Well we really only play one game, california speed. Oh and by playing I mean I win every single time. So, its pretty fun.

10. Did you know that when you move to London you're supposed to buy lots of cute coats, scarves and sweaters? Brandon didn't know this either which surprised me because I thought it was a pretty well known rule. And since i'm a rule follower...let the shopping begin (continue).

 Here are some obligatory  pictures of Lady Aves. I can't resist.





2 comments:

Phill and Jessica said...

Okay, you are so hilarious! I just had to comment on several of these! #2: Don't worry, I clean everything with Clorox wipes now...including my floors. Do you know how many Clorox wipes it takes to clean a kitchen floor? I guess I should apologize too. #5: I've done childbirth both ways now and I have to say that without an epidural is seriously cool. #6: My Dad HATES Julia Roberts and has told us so since we were little. #7: Do you remember Grandpa making cinnamon and sugar toast as a late-night snack? I do. #9: Phill and I played card games together after we first got married, but stopped after we started getting mad at each other for winning. Finally, CUTEST PICS EVER! Loving her outfit and hair! Excited to see you guys!
PS. Pretty sure this is the longest comment I've ever made. :) Too fun.

Denny and Denise said...

So you mean dish towels or dish clothes?...You and Rachel have convinced of no dish clothes...Hummus does very bad things to my innards and no one would want to be in the same room with me...bring on the BEANO and Miley Cyrus should be grounded until she is 60 or repentant which ever comes first!!! I love little Miss Avery! Oh and you and Brandon!