Sunday, March 4, 2012


Dear baby,
I love looking at this picture of you.
It hangs on our refrigerator,
(a place I visit quite often these days)
and I always just stop and look and smile
and think...
What are you going to look like?
Who are you going to act like?
Will you have my little tiny hands?
Will you have your dad's perfect nose?
and most importantly
What color will your hair be?
I can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Mom

*
*
*
*
*
Dear June,
Please come quickly this year,
there's someone special i'd really like to meet.

Love,
An Impatient Mom


3 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

Oh she is a cute one. I can not wait for June to come as well!!!! I love that little girl with her perfectly round head.

Denny and Denise said...

I too love that little girl...she will be simply wonderful...

tia said...

She HAS to have your cute little hands and feet. so cute!