Sunday, January 13, 2013

new year

Well 2012 came and went and I don't know about you...
but I'm exhausted!
It was quite a busy year for the Moores
and right about now I'm wishing that my resolutions for 2012
were to...
work out as little as possible,
drink more diet coke,
and
  be unable to fit into my pre pregnancy pants,
because...
check.check.check.

Lucky for me I get to spend my days with this cute girl
and she doesn't care what size my pants are.

Dear 2013,
I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but its going to be pretty hard for you to top 2012.
Its not your fault that you have to follow the year when I became a mother, Brandon graduated from BYU, we moved to California and were introduced to Downton Abbey.
I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.
Please make it good....and warm.

Sincerely,
The Moores

ps) I was sorta kinda hoping that this year we might be able to go to Hawaii. Its just an idea...
 but see what you can do.


2 comments:

Denny and Denise said...

You are a very blessed little girl. And your little girl is a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents.

Becky said...

Amen to Hawaii! You guys really did have an eventful year! Love that Ms. Aves joined the fam!