Friday, December 21, 2012

lucky


So I'm super lucky because my very favorite photographer in all the world
is my brother in law,
Normally he's busy taking pictures for famous athletes and fancy companies
but 
on Thanksgiving he took a little break to take some pictures
 of me and my cute little family.




 taken at my parent's home on a quilt my mom made

Aren't the pictures of Avery amazeballs?
They melt my heart.
(Mom-amazeballs isn't a dirty word. Its just a word people are using these days to say
that something is extra extra amazing.) 






Dear Ashton,
Thank you for taking pictures of non NBA players, we really appreciate it. Also, thank you for letting me pay you in haircuts. I asked Nordstrom and they said they wont accept my haircuts as currency, which is a little disappointing.  Please remember me when you're rich and famous.

Love,
Sarah

ps) We're headed off to Utah and Colorado tomorrow and I'm so excited. 
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Jessy said...

Hey! Our whole family is going to be in town, so if you have time to sneak away, I'm sure we would all love to see you and your cute little family!

tia said...

Those pictures are amaze balls! Love them

Denny and Denise said...

Sarah, I did know that amazeballs is not dirty...and they are amazeballs...love you.

Denny and Denise said...

Sarah, me again...why would I think amazeballs was a dirty word?

Balls that are amazing should be celebrated.

Enough said.

me

Becca and Ashton said...

avery is so photogenic. she's an easy client!

Rachel said...

Love these. And love that it is mom and dad's backyard.