Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for....

* Lazy Saturdays- A day when Brandon and I can just hang out together!

* Snow- I can't believe i'm saying this but I was actually a little happy to wake up to some snow on the mountains. As much as I think I don't like snow, I know i'll miss it when we move to California.


* My Dad- He is the kindest, happiest,  most humble (this post will embarrass him) and spiritual man 
I have ever known.

* Brandon- I had the flu this week and he took such good care of me. He left school early...when I know he had work to do. He went to the store, cleaned, and even watched some Gilmore Girls with me.


*Answered Prayers


4 comments:

Papa D said...

I am blessed to have you as a daughter and Brandon as a son-in-law and a granddaughter on the way. It's a wonderful life. (That would be a good name for a movie.)

Rachel said...

I second the shout out to P Diddy. Sorry that you had the flu. Congrats on passing on the nose bleeds to me.

Beth and Wes said...

Sarah I love reading you blog! Your thoughts are always uplifting and/or funny!!

Denny and Denise said...

I agree with your assesment of your dad...he is wonderful and I am crazy about him.