Friday, January 20, 2012

thoughts

 some random thoughts I had this week....

* I think every woman (and man) should own a pair of maternity pants. Keep them around for when you're having a "fat" day. You don't need to tell anyone, just slip em on and enjoy a zipper free life.

* No matter the time of day or what's going on in the world...sadly, 
there is always a Kardashian on TV.

*You know its true love when he offers to hold your hair while you're throwing up.

*I'm not sure its a good idea for me to watch anymore birthing shows and documentaries.
 They just give me ideas of things to worry about. Plus no one wants to see Ricki Lake give birth.

*I crave potatoes 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
You're welcome Idaho.

* Brandon has a crush on 2 men right now, 
one, Mitt Romney and two, Bear Grylls.
Good thing we're having a girl because Mitt Moore doesn't sound too good.

* Some nights when I can't sleep, I want to wake Brandon up just to tell him that I can't sleep.
I don't...but I want to.

* I currently feel that Tums are the greatest invention 
EVER

* I get really annoyed when I'm playing Words With Friends 
 and my opponent is taking a really long time to play their word.

* No matter how old I get, I think i'll always call my mom when i'm sick.
She always knows what to do.


The End. 




1 comment:

Becca and Ashton said...

You destroyed me in words.... Rematch!