Wednesday, November 14, 2012

grateful

I'm grateful that next week is Thanksgiving
I'm grateful that we get to go home to Spokane
I'm grateful that my entire family will be together
I'm grateful that Avery will get to meet her cousins
I'm grateful for turkey, potatoes and pie
I'm grateful for elastic pants
 I'm grateful for my wonderful blessed life

I read a quote the other day that says..
It's not the happy people who are grateful,
It's the grateful people who are happy!

Here's a little video on having an attitude of gratitude.

I hope everyone has a 
Happy Thanksgiving!


PS) The pictures below are of the greatest blessings in my life.
I'm so grateful for them.











3 comments:

Brooke Cushman said...

You guys are such a sweet family. Lunch and shopping when we get back from Thanksgiving?

Beth and Wes said...

She is SO cute!! I have that sock monkey hat in gray and red!! I love it and her little smile in the pic is my favorite!!

Rachel said...

I love these pictures. And I love that little girl in that little blue dress.